Who We Are:
Yuvoh Analytics is a technology company focused on providing actionable data, analytics and valuations for real estate assets.
Our rapidly growing B2B business provides valuations, data-enrichment, and market analytics to banks and other financial institutions using cutting-edge machine learning techniques – something that has never been done before in many of the markets we operate in. Our data analytics allows our customers to understand value and its drivers in new ways by using both conventional and unconventional data sources with machine learning to create the most accurate automated valuations in the market. Our data insights help businesses drive due diligence, monitoring and provide valuable strategic inputs to our clients.
Our multidisciplinary teams bring together a wide range of skills and experience, using data science and supervised machine learning to leverage the unprecedented volume and variety of data now available in the real estate sector.
What you will be doing:
As a Business Analyst, your role will be integral to the understanding of our powerful data sets. You will be expected to query numerous data sets, question the output and the relevance of the data. You will interrogate our data sets and will challenge our engineering team on the quality and variety of the data sets to improve our business offering. You will review the back testing of different modelling approaches and question model constraints and issues. You will glean insights from our data and be able to produce regular reporting for both internal and external stakeholders. You should be able write content based on your analysis and to publish interesting ad hoc articles and reports to enhance engagement with our client base.
What we are looking for:
- Minimum 5 years experience in a relevant business analyst or equivalent role
- Meaningful SQL experience to query large data sets for analysis on a day to day basis and create insightful reports and analysis.
- Previous relevant experience in the Financial Services sector
- Excellent written and verbal communication. Proficiency in MS Word and Excel as well as significant database management experience.
- Commercial acumen to build practical solutions that deliver a great customer experience, working in a lean, cost-conscious way
- A creative thinker that can take initiative and solve challenges in a fast paced tech environment
- Sufficient self-awareness to give and receive constructive criticism.
- Ability to write compelling and analytical content.
Nice to have:
- Previous management experience and the ability to present to stakeholders in a compelling way
- Fluency in another European Language
- Background in mortgage collateral
- Experience in working remotely and with remote teams.
- Worked in teams alongside Data Engineers and Data Scientists.
- Programming languages other than SQL.
- Experience with geospatial data.
What’s in it for you?
- You will get the autonomy to do interesting and challenging work. We are a lean team, so your impact will be felt immediately.
- We offer a competitive salary with pension contributions.
- You will be eligible to earn stocks via our Employee Share plan
- Your annual holiday allowance with generous flexibility around it
- We are fully supportive of remote working, especially during this current Covid environment.
- We embrace diversity and foster inclusion. This means we have a zero-tolerance policy towards discrimination.
- The best tools for the job, to ensure you are set up for success
- We have the ability to sponsor Tier 2 visas for talented individuals.
Please send your CV along with a short cover letter on why you are the ideal candidate to firstname.lastname@example.org